Friday, February 20, 2009

The Projector

Once when I was in fifth grade I had an experience with an overhead projector. My teacher was using one to teach us something and he got up for a second to show us something. While he was away from the projector he left his pen on a student's desk and when he got back to the projector began to write, but realized he didn't have his pen anymore. I remembered where he had set it and told him to look on the other side of the room. Just as he got up and stepped away from the projector, the head inside of it overheated and blew up sending blistering hot shards of glass over the classroom. Had he been in the seat where he was just seconds before, I'm sure that his face would have looked like Harvy Dent's. Don't ever underestimate the power of a projector.


Projector

1 comment: